August 2020 Days of Ascent
August 13 - August 14
We are happy to welcome our active alumni back to campus to participate in clinical groups, instructional workshops, and fun outings & activities with current clients and staff.
Active* members of Futures’ alumni group and their families are invited back to Futures from August 13th-14th to partake in groups, activities, meals, and events with current clients and staff.
Days of Ascent Activities
Notable events include:
- Group therapy
- Psycho-educational groups
- Process groups
- Hypnotherapy groups
- Gender groups
- Specialty family only groups
- Lunches, dinner, and sober fun!
Futures also appreciates the investment of time and resources required to attend. To help offset the cost of travel and lodging for our out-of-town alumni, Futures will offer lodging on-campus to attendees for $50/night. Accommodations will be limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis with prior approval.
Requirements for Attendance
Initial Requirements for attendance include:
- Honesty regarding recovery journey since leaving Futures
- Most recent stay at Futures must have resulted in a clinical completion
- 60-day time period between discharge and returning for Days of Ascent programming
- Having maintained regular phone contact with alumni services (taking and returning phone calls with Alumni Services)
- Participants must be clean/sober prior to, and during, programming
An email containing important consideration, a full set of rules/expectations, and lodging options will be sent to those who meet the above “Initial Requirements” and express interest in attending the August 2020 offering.
Please direct all questions to Director of Alumni Services, Ryan Miller at 561-401-2798 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to join us in August, please consider our last upcoming date in 2020:
November 5 – November 6