- This event has passed.
February 2020 Days of Ascent
February 13 - February 14
Happy New Year! Our first Days of Ascent event of 2020 is quickly approaching and we’re excited to welcome our active alumni back to campus to participate in clinical groups, instructional workshops, and fun outings & activities with current clients and staff.
Active* members of Futures’ alumni group and their families are invited back to Futures from February 13th-14th to partake in groups, activities, meals, and events with current clients and staff.
Days of Ascent Activities
Notable events include:
- Group therapy
- Psycho-educational groups
- Process groups
- Hypnotherapy groups
- Gender groups
- Specialty family only groups
- Lunches, dinner, and sober fun!
As an added feature on Saturday the 15th, we’ve made arrangements for a Miami Art Deco Walking Tour & lunch for those alumni who are able to extend their time with us.
Futures also appreciates the investment of time and resources required to attend. To help offset the cost of travel and lodging for our out-of-town alumni, Futures will offer lodging on-campus to attendees for $50/night. Accommodations will be limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis with prior approval.
Requirements for Attendance
Initial Requirements for attendance include:
- Honesty regarding recovery journey since leaving Futures
- Most recent stay at Futures must have resulted in a clinical completion
- 60-day time period between discharge and returning for Days of Ascent programming
- Having maintained regular phone contact with alumni services (taking and returning phone calls with Alumni Services)
- Participants must be clean/sober prior to, and during programming
An email containing important consideration, a full set of rules/expectations, and lodging options will be sent to those who meet the above “Initial Requirements” and express interest in attending the February 2020 offering.
Please direct all questions to Director of Alumni Services, Ryan Miller at 561-401-2798 or email@example.com.
If you are unable to join us in February, please consider one of our upcoming dates in 2020:
May 14 – May 15
August 13 – August 14
November 5 – November 6