|A few details:
• All event proceeds will be donated to Chasin A Dream Foundation.
• Volunteers will be available to help boaters, kayakers, paddle boarders, and land/dock seating guests as they arrive.
• We will be enforcing social distancing. Masks on land are optional but encouraged.
• You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks.
• The ramp at Jupiter Pointe will not be available for private use. Please utilize the other nearby ramps. The Paddle the Pointe paddle board and kayak launch will be available for renters or for use of your own equipment. Paddlers and kayakers will be asked to wear glow-in-the-dark safety bracelets provided by the event.
• The movie will be shown on a 45 foot screen on the shore. There will be sound from the screen speakers and through FM transmission.
• Anyone bringing a boat, kayak, paddle board, or raft or renting a kayak or paddle board is required to sign the waiver below:
Sign The Participant Waiver Form
For more information on Futures Recovery Healthcare visit: https://www.futuresrecoveryhealthcare.com
For more information on Jupiter Pointe Marina visit: https://www.jupiterpointe.com
For more information on our event charity Chasin a Dream visit: https://www.chasinadream.org/