- This event has passed.
January 2019 Days of Ascent
January 17, 2019 - January 18, 2019
Active* members of Futures’ alumni group and their families are invited back to Futures from January 17th-18th to partake in groups, activities, meals, and events with current clients and staff.
Days of Ascent Activities
Notable events include:
- Group therapy
- Psycho-educational groups
- Process groups
- Hypnotherapy groups
- Gender groups
- Specialty family only groups
- Lunches, dinner, and sober fun!
To attend, be sure to RSVP no later than January 7th, 2019!
Requirements for Attendance
Initial Requirements for attendance include:
- Honesty regarding recovery journey since leaving Futures
- Most recent stay at Futures must have resulted in a clinical completion
- 60-day time period between discharge and returning for Days of Ascent programming
- Having maintained regular phone contact with alumni services (taking and returning phone calls with Alumni Services)
- Participants must be clean/sober prior to, and during programming
An email containing important consideration, a full set of rules/expectations, and lodging options will be sent to those who meet the above “Initial Requirements” and express interest in attending the January 2019 offering.
Airfare & Lodging
Out of town alumni are responsible for securing their own transportation and lodging. Inquire with alumni services regarding local lodging options. Here are the 3 largest airports closest to Futures:
- PBI – 23 miles
- FLL – 69 miles
- MIA – 91 miles
Please direct all questions to Director of Alumni Services, Ryan Miller at 561-401-2798 or email@example.com.