- This event has passed.
Spring 2021 Virtual Days of Ascent
April 22, 2021 - April 23, 2021
Days of Ascent Spring 2021: Virtually Via ZOOM (4/22 and 4/23)
REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDANCE
Initial Requirements for attendance include:
- Honesty regarding recovery journey since leaving Futures
- Most recent stay at Futures must have resulted in a clinical completion
- Having maintained regular phone contact with alumni services (taking and returning phone calls with Alumni Services)
- Participants must be clean/sober prior to, and during programming
With the continuation of COVID-19, our next Days of Ascent alumni event will be held virtually. While we regret not being able to invite alumni back on campus at this time, we believe it’s important that our flagship event continues. This event will not include current clients, but will be open to ALL active* members of the Futures’ alumni group, regardless of location. The event will take place completely via Zoom.
- Psycho-educational groups
- Specialty groups
- And sober fun
**Attending both days and all sessions is not required. We ask that you attend the entirety of any session you elect to attend**
The following will be required of ALL attendees:
- Completed and returned releases (will be made available at time of RSVP)
- Out of respect for the event, facilitator, and other alumni, video participation will be required and cannot be done while working, traveling, or otherwise attending to other tasks (web camera will need to be turned on and participation from a quiet, non-public space)
- Appropriate attire and conduct during workshops
- Connectivity of webcam and connection to Zoom is the responsibility of attendees ahead of event participation
*To learn more, including information, please email Ryan Miller at email@example.com.
RSVP and required releases returned by Monday, April 19th, 2021